What personal information do we collect?
You may browse this Site without providing any personal information about yourself. However, to receive notifications, updates or request additional information about SVENGE.COM or this Site, we may collect the following information:
1. name, contact information, email address, company and user ID.
2. correspondence sent to or from us.
3. any additional information you choose to provide; and other information from your interaction with our Site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
How do we use your information?
We may use such information in the following ways:
1. To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
2. To improve our website in order to better serve you.
3. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
4. To quickly process your transactions.
5. To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We will not rent or sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. If you have purchased from our store, subscribed to one of our newsletters and entered any of our competitions, or advised us of your e-mail address, post and telephone we may occasionally update you on news and special opportunities via e-mail, post and telephone.
We treat information as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
We may update this policy at any time by posting amended terms on this site. All amended terms automatically take effect 30 days after they are initially posted on the site. For questions about this policy, please send an email to us.